Have questions? Need assistance? We’re happy to help. Contact us for support with all your LifeExec questions, or read our FAQ below.
Get In Touch
Have a question? Send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
General LifeExec Advantage Benefits FAQs
LifeExec Advantage Wellness Plus FAQs
- Everything Begins With a Phone Call. For scheduling an appointment, you'll call our Patient Advocacy Line. Based upon the member's symptoms or needs, medical staff will provide direct primary care options for an in-office appointment with a board-certified physician or urgent care facility (in-office appointments only available within business hours of 7am to 6pm CST).
- Once the member chooses the option they would like to pursue, medical staff will schedule the appointment.
- The member is responsible for the visit fees associated with their care ($10 primary care or $25 urgent care). At the appointment, the physician will treat the member and prescribe medication if necessary.
LifeExec Advantage Wellness FAQs
LifeExec Advantage Mental Health FAQs
- Alternative Medicine services such as doula, lactation specialist, holistic nurse practitioner, acupuncture, and more
- Pharmaceutical discount includes Prenatal tab starting at $3/month, folic + b12 tabs starting at $5/month, and more
- Work life services include resources for childbirth and pregnancy, childcare, breastfeeding, postpartum depression, and more
- Therapy services include women's mental health specialists